Vincent Medical manufactures a wide range of medical devices including Class I, II and III devices and is now focusing on respiratory products, imaging contrast media power injector ("CMPI") disposable products, and orthopaedic and rehabilitation products for our OEM customers in our OEM Business. We also develop, manufacture and sell our own “Inspired Medical” (“英仕醫療”) brand of respiratory equipment and disposable products and orthopaedic and rehabilitation products in our OBM Business. Adhering to our core values of "Innovative, Quality and Reliability", we believe the success of both business segments are underpinned by our quality assurance standards, in-depth industry experience and specialised and efficient production capability. We also have accumulated significant expertise in the production of respiratory devices designed to deliver and humidify gases to patient under ventilation or oxygen treatment, and we are well-positioned to further develop and commercialise the relevant respiratory systems and devices to enhance patients’ respiratory care.
Established in 1997, we have established ourselves as a trusted OEM manufacturer for major international healthcare and medical device companies. Our OEM customers engage us to manufacture medical devices in accordance with their specifications, which they market and sell under their own brand names.
Over the years, we have been recognised for our achievements. "Inspired Medical" was designated as a Guangdong Famous Trademark (廣東省著名商標) in 2014.
In 2015, we sold our OBM products to over 380 distributors and other customers covering approximately 360 hospitals in 28 provinces and regions in China and we had business relationship with 42 overseas distributors and other customers in countries such as Australia, Japan, Korea, Indonesia, India, Chile, Brazil and Saudi Arabia.
For more details about our China domestic information/operation, please click here.
Combine cutting edge with existing technology integration to new products for better serving for clinical application.
Full international recognized quality system and continuously striving for the optimal product quality in manufacturing process.
The business partner you can trust and to work well with altogether.
Our major business milestones and achievements are as follows:
- We commenced our OEM Business in the manufacturing and sale of respiratory medical devices.
- We received ISO9001 certification for our quality management system for the design and manufacture of medical devices and ISO11135 for the development, validation and control of sterilisation process for medical devices.
- We expanded our OEM Business to the manufacturing and sale of imaging disposable products.
- We began manufacturing our OEM products in a Class 100,000 clean room and using a certified EtO Sterilisation system imported from the United States.
- Our engineering department successfully developed our first OBM products which were anaesthesia and ventilation breathing circuits and we obtained CE certification for selling such respiratory devices in Europe.
- We commenced our OBM Business in the manufacturing and sale of medical devices under the brand “Inspired Medical” (“英仕醫療”).
- We expanded our OEM Business to the manufacturing and sale of orthopaedic and rehabilitation products.
- We commenced our OEM cooperation with the Datex-Ohmeda Division of Instrumentarium Corporation, by setting up designated production lines in our production facility for the manufacturing and sale of respiratory medical devices for such company.
- We established our first manufacturing facility in Dongguan, the PRC which included a Class 100,000 clean room and a certified EtO sterilisation system imported from the United States.
- We received ISO13485 certification for our comprehensive quality management system for the design and manufacture of medical devices.
- We obtained registration certificates for our first OBM products which were anaesthesia and ventilation breathing circuits from the Guangdong Food and Drug Administration (廣東省食品藥品監督管理局) for selling such respiratory devices in the PRC.
- We were the first Hong Kong headquartered medical device group to have received ISO14971 certification for the application of risk management to medical devices.
- We focused more on the development of our OBM Business and, in particular, on respiratory medical devices by officially setting up our in-house research and development team.
- We established our own sales office in Dongguan, the PRC for the distribution of our OBM medical devices in the PRC.
- We established our second certified EtO Sterilisation system which was imported from France in our production facility.
- We began our collaboration with the Guangzhou Institute of Respiratory Disease (廣東呼吸疾病研究所), a state key laboratory of respiratory disease in the PRC, for the research and development of a thermostat atomising oxygen medical device (溫控霧化氧療儀 ) with a team of researchers led by Professor Zhong Nanshan (鍾南山院士), a renowned expert in respiratory diseases and academician of the Chinese Academy of Engineering (中國工程院).
- We expanded to a new and larger production base in Dongguan, the PRC to cope with the increasing production demand in both of our OEM and OBM products.
- We began our collaboration with Nano and Advanced Materials Institute Limited, a company with funding support from the Government of Hong Kong to conduct research in nanotechnology and advanced materials, for the development of circumferential bracing technology for orthopaedics and rehabilitation products.
- Vincent Medical (Dongguan) Mfg. Co. Ltd. (東莞永勝醫療製品有限公司) was recognised as a high new technology enterprise jointly by the Guangdong Provincial Department of Science and Technology (廣東省科學技術廳), Guangdong Provincial Department of Finance (廣東省財政廳), Guangdong Provincial Office of State Administration of Taxation (廣東省國家稅務局) and Guangdong Provincial Local Taxation Bureau (廣東省地方稅務局 ).
- We acquired a 20% interest in Ventific Holdings Pty Ltd and began our collaboration with Ventific Holdings Pty Ltd, an Australian company which owns the relevant technology for the CPAP system for treating sleep apnea and other respiratory disorders, for the development of non-invasive ventilation and sleep disordered breathing medical devices and products.
- Our brand “Inspired Medical” was named a Guangdong Famous Trademark (廣東著名商標) by the Guangdong Provincial Famous Trademark Evaluation Committee (廣東著名商標評審委員會).
- Our self-developed products, new type ultrasonic nebuliser (新型超聲霧化裝置) and new type heater VHB15A (新型加熱器 VHB15A), were recognised as high new technology products in the Guangdong Province (廣東省高新技術產品) by the Guangdong Hi-tech Enterprise Association (廣東省高新技術企業協會).
- We further expanded our OBM business to cover orthopaedics and rehabilitation products.
- We began our collaboration with 12th Man Technologies, Inc., an American company focusing on the development of drug and medical devices for pulmonary and critical care medicine and infectious diseases to jointly develop an infant bubble CPAP equipment and an electronic air/oxygen blender based on its patented technologies.
- We acquired a 53.125% interest in Rehab-Robotics Company Limited (復康機器人技術有限公司), the developer of the “Hand of Hope”, an EGM-driven robotic hand training device for stroke patients. Such product won the Grand Prix Award in the International Exhibition of Inventions of Geneva in 2012.
- The shares of Vincent Medical Holdings Limited commenced trading on the Main Board of The Stock Exchange of Hong Kong Limited under the stock code "1612" on 13 July 2016.